Steve Jobs was one of the most respected entrepreneurs and iconic businessman that ever lived; he was well known for skillfully carving out a place for Apple against established competitors; such as IBM & Microsoft two great dominators at that time.
Unfortunately, in 2003 he was diagnosed with a rare form of pancreatic cancer; during which he still managed to personally introduce the iPhone and iPad keynotes. He then dreadfully lead to his death on October 5, 2011; at the young age of 55.
His incredible relentless passion to leave his mark on the world is something cherished and admired by many; his push for perfection revolutionised 6 key industries: PCs, Phones, Tablets, Music, Animated Movie Productions and Digital Publishing.
Here Are The 25 Most Eye-Opening Steve Jobs Quotes:
1. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
2. “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
3. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
5. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
6. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.” – Steve Jobs
7. “I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.” – Steve Jobs
8. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
9. “I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.” – Steve Jobs
10. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
” – Steve Jobs
11. “When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will see it. You’ll know it’s there, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.” – Steve Jobs
12. “That’s been one of my mantras—focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.” – Steve Jobs
13. “Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.” – Steve Jobs
14. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs
15. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
16. “We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.” – Steve Jobs
17. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.” – Steve Jobs
18. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” – Steve Jobs
19. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
20. “What is Apple, after all? Apple is about people who think ‘outside the box,’ people who want to use computers to help them change the world, to help them create things that make a difference, and not just to get a job done.” – Steve Jobs
21. “Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.” – Steve Jobs
22. “I’ve always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. I don’t know why. Because they’re harder. They’re much more stressful emotionally. And you usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you’ve completely failed.” – Steve Jobs
23. “Bottom line is, I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.” – Steve Jobs
24. “My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others’ negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts.
” – Steve Jobs
25. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” – Steve Jobs
Thank you for viewing this collection of the 25 Eye-Opening Steve Jobs quotes! Don’t forget to view them on our social media accounts; we often use them in our image and video posts.