When it comes to listing the track record of the top artists in the world; only a few spring to mind. Will Smith has a record that most would envy, he has had major success in three different entertainment fields: Movies, Tv and Music.
From playing a rapper in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air; he moved to star in large production movies; from Men In Black, iRobot, Bad boys and The Pursuit of Happyness to name a few. Making him the only actor to have 8 consecutive movies to earn more than $101 million at the box office.
Through his positions in the entertainment industry and his overly large fan base; his love for life and inspirational speeches has become a motivation and an inspiration to many millions around the world.
Here Are The 20 Most Inspiring Will Smith Quotes:
1. “I don’t know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived.” – Will Smith
2. “I never viewed myself as particularly talented. Where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy’s sleeping, I’m working.” – Will Smith
3. “Greatness exists in all of us.” – Will Smith
4. “The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.” – Will Smith
5. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay.” – Will Smith
6. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith
7. “If you’re not making someone else’s life better, than you are wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other people’s lives better.” – Will Smith
8. “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.” – Will Smith
9. “If you’re absent during my struggle don’t expect to be present during my success.” – Will Smith
10. “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions.” – Will Smith
11. “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.” – Will Smith
12. “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.” – Will Smith
13. “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” – Will Smith
14. “In my mind, I’ve always been an A-list Hollywood superstar. Y’all just didn’t know yet.” – Will Smith
15. “Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real, but fear is a choice.” – Will Smith
16. “Life is lived on the edge.” – Will Smith
17. “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
18. “Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, elusive, god-like feature that only the special among us will ever taste, it’s something that truly exists in all of us.” – Will Smith
19. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Smith
20. “Life isn’t how many breaths you take, but it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Will Smith
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best 20 Will Smith quotes! Don’t forget to view them on our social media accounts; we often use them in our image and video posts.