After some serious Orpah Winfrey quotes? You’re at the right place!
No one epitomizes the American dream as much as Oprah Winfrey. Growing up in the deep south on an isolated farm in Kosciusko, Mississippi; she was faced with a lot of hardships and abuse in her early life.
With her career initially starting as a teacher, she was drawn to recognising a new passion for media and entertainment. From then she went on to acquire her first job as a news reporter; in which she was told she didn’t have the ‘look’, and wouldn’t be particularly good at connecting with viewers, for those reasons she was later fired.
A few decades went by and she is now referred to as a ‘Media Mogul’ and an international icon of success to many. She uses her shows and network to spread positive and reinforcing messages to as many people as she can.
Here Are The 15 Most Empowering Oprah Winfrey Quotes:
1. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. You can have it all. Just not all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.” – Oprah Winfrey
10. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. Everybody has a calling. And your real job in life is to figure out as soon as possible what that is, who you were meant to be, and to begin to honor that in the best way possible for yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance — and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.” – Oprah Winfrey
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best 15 Oprah Winfrey quotes! Don’t forget to view them on our social media accounts; we often use them in our images and video posts.